Metered service is the best if:
- You need to host a conference call every now and then.
- At the end of every month, the duration (in minutes) for all audio conferences held will be summed up and multiplied by the service rate per minute.
- You will receive an invoice with itemized call details in the first week of the following month, for services used the previous month.
Few terms you will need to know to get started:
Dial-in numbers – These are the phone numbers that everyone needs to dial in order to join the conference, they vary with locations.
Speaker/Moderator/Host Code – The code you’ll be given to start the conference.
Guest Access Code – You’ll provide this code to people who will be joining the conference.
How do you get started?
- You will receive a pair of codes; that is, a dedicated toll-free dial-in conference number accessible from the Continental USA, and Speaker/Host code.
- Guest code will also be given to you. This, including the dial-in conference number you’ll share with your participants to allow them join the conference.
- We’re able to provide capacity for up to 1,000 lines. Reservations are required for calls above 300 participants to guarantee line capacity.
- You will utilize the same dial-in number and speaker codes for all your calls.
- There are no set-up costs, term agreements, monthly minimums or monthly fees. Charges are based on usage, every month.
Unlimited service is ideal for those:
- Who need to host multiple conference calls a month. You pay one flat-rate and receive unlimited use throughout the month.
- The pricing is based on the conference line capacity requested. Toll Monthly plans begin at $15 a month for a 25 participant capacity line.
How do you get started?
- You will receive a dedicated toll dial-in conference number accessible from anywhere in the world, with a Speaker/Host code and Guest code.
- Once participants dial the conference number and enter their Guest access code, they are automatically connected to the conference call.
- Service is on-demand 24 hours/day, 7 days/week.
- There are no set-up costs, term agreements or time based contracts. Service is month-to-month.
Large Event Call service is specifically made for you if:
- You’re looking to host large quarterly investor meetings, corporate conference, or company announcement type calls.
- The flat-rate pricing is based on a 60 minute call, and is pro-rated every 15 minutes for calls that exceed 60-minutes.
- The pricing is deeply discounted, and figured into the 60-minute flat-rate. This per minute pricing works out to 1.3 cents per minute.
- Single call pricing begins at up to 125 participants at just$80.00. If you don’t see the capacity you need on the list, please give us a call for pricing.
- Lines and capacity are guaranteed. Participants are not going to receive busy signals to join your call.
- Large Event Calls are scheduled in advance. There are no set-up costs or term agreements. Charges are based on the number of lines requested.
Large Event Calls
We never have nor will we ever release to a third-party any individual or corporate information from anyone who has ever contacted us, regardless if they become a customer or not.